The Organising Committee of the International Symposium DA-PBA 2022 are pleased to announce their 2022 edition, which will take place in Mons, Belgium, from 11th to 14th Septembre 2022.
This symposium will be a joint meeting of two distinguished series: the 12th International Symposium on Drug Analysis and the 32nd International Symposium on Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis. It follows a series of successful symposia organized by the Belgian Society of Pharmaceutical Sciences (BSPS) in Belgium (Brussels 1983, Brussels 1986, Antwerp 1989, Liège 1992, Leuven 1995, Brussels 1998, Brugge 2002, Namur 2006, Antwerp 2010, Liège 2014, Leuven 2018.) and brings together leading scientists from all over the world in the area of fundamental and applied pharmaceutical analysis.
DA-PBA 2022 will cover all aspects of pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis.
DA-PBA 2022 offers several opportunities for scientists to present their research work during the symposium through oral communication slots and posters sessions.
Participants wishing to contribute with an oral communication or a poster should submit their abstract respecting the updated calendar below.
The call for abstracts submission is opened and accessible via : https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=dapba2022
- Affinity and bioactivity (ligand binding analytics)
- Biomedical and diagnostic applications (including biomarkers, biosensors, point of care analysis and in vitro diagnostic)
- Biopharmaceuticals and gene/cell/tissue therapies (ATMPs) (development, bioanalysis, metabolism, etc.)
- Drug discovery and development (including MS and imaging in ADME studies)
- Omics for personalized medicine (microbiome, genomics, metabolomics and proteomics, peptidomics, lipidomics, venomics, etc)
- Micro and nanotools in pharmaceutical analysis (SERS, nanofluidics, nanomagnets, single cell analysis, etc)
- Natural product pharmaceuticals
- Pharmaceutical regulatory quality (including novel guidelines, substandard and falsified medicines, vaccines, ATMPs, etc)
- Pharmaceutical processing (multivariate approaches, fingerprinting, chemometrics, QbD)
- Sampling and sample preparation (including non-invasive analytical techniques)
- Biophysical and biological quality control techniques for medicines
- Environmental fate and ecological characteristics of drugs
- Novel methodologies for drug analysis
The preliminary program is available: DA-PBA2022 Preliminary Conference Agenda
International Scientific Committee
- A. VAN SCHEPDAEL (KU Leuven, Belgium) | Chair
- C. BARBAS (CEU University, Spain)
- R. BAUER (IPW, Austria)
- C. BERTUCCI (University of Bologna, Italy)
- R. BISCHOFF (University of Groningen, the Netherlands)
- Q. CASS (Federal University of São Carlos, Brazil)
- B. CHANKVETADZE (Tbilisi State University, Georgia)
- J. CROMMEN (University of Liège, Belgium)
- A. DELOBEL (Quality Assistance, Belgium)
- M. FILLET (University of Liege, Belgium)
- P.R. HADDAD (University of Tasmania, Australia)
- J. HAGINAKA (Mukogawa Women’s University, Japan)
- K. HAMASE (Kyushu University, Japan)
- U. HOLZGRABE (University of Wuerzburg, Germany)
- V. IOFFE (Teva, Israel)
- Z. JIANG (Jinan University, China)
- J.-M. KAUFFMANN (Université Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium)
- G. MASSOLINI (University of Pavia, Italy)
- R. MOADDEL (National Institute on Aging, United States)
- V. PICHON (University Paris Sorbonne, P. and M. Curie, Paris, France)
- S. A. ÖZKAN (Ankara University, Turkey)
- S. RUDAZ (University of Geneva, Switzerland)
- K. SANDRA (RIC Group, Belgium)
- G. SOMSEN (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, the Netherlands)
- Y. VANDER HEYDEN (Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium)
- J.-L. VEUTHEY (University of Geneva, Switzerland)
- H. WÄTZIG (Institute for Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Germany)
- G. XU (Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, China)
- K. ZHANG (Genentech, USA)
Local Organizing Committee
- B. BLANKERT (University of Mons)
- C. DELPORTE (Université Libre de Bruxelles)
- A. CECCATO (Mithra Pharmaceuticals)
- A. COVACI (University of Anwerp)
- K. DE BRAEKELEER (Université Libre de Bruxelles)
- B. DE SPIEGELEER (University of Ghent)
- M. FILLET (University of Liège)
- S. HAMBŸE (University of Mons | Exothera)
- G. MUCCIOLI (University of Louvain)
- A. NACHTERGAELE (University of Mons)
- J. SAEVELS (Association of Pharmacists Belgium)
- P. VAN ANTWERPEN (Université Libre de Bruxelles)
- A. VAN EECKHAUT (Vrije Universiteit Brussel)
- A. VAN SCHEPDAEL (KU Leuven)
|Deadline for abstract submission for oral communications||08/05/2022|
|Deadline for abstract submission for posters||31/05/2022|
|Notification of acceptance for oral communications||31/05/2022|
|Notification of acceptance for poster presenters||24/06/2022|
|Deadline for early bird registration||30/06/2022|
|Deadline for registration||15/08/2022|
Registration fees include full access to the DA-PBA Symposium, all symposium materials, coffee breaks and lunches during the symposium and access to the welcome reception on Sunday 11/09/22.
|Type of registration||Early Bird (until 17/06/22)||Regular fee|
*Proof of student/PhD status will be checked upon arrival for registration.The document provided can be a copy of your student card including the mentioning of the academic year, a certificate of enrolment, or a letter signed by your supervisor
You will receive a confirmation of your registration with a link to your invoice by e-mail.Please do not request an invoice if you have already paid by credit card or bank transfer.The invoice will not be modified and will only be issued once.
Full refund, minus bank charges, until 15/08/2022. No refund after this date. Refund by bank transfer.
Cancellations will be accepted in writing only (firstname.lastname@example.org) and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline. All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder. Refund requests must include the name of the attendee, the bank account number used during your transaction and/or the transaction number.
Payment is possible by credit card or bank transfer. Please select the option you prefer in the last step of the registration process. If you want to pay by credit card, a direct link to a Ogone secured payment page will be provided. For payment by bank transfer, payment information will appear on your invoice. All banking charges are at your expenses
The fee does not include accommodation and so you have to organize your own accommodation
We advise you to book your hotel as soon as possible.
Rooms have been pre-booked with a reduced rate in some hotels:
|LIDO MONS CENTRE ****
rue des Arbalestiers, 112 – 7000 Mons
00032 65 327 800
25 rooms pre-booked until 11/08/2022
Room : 112 € (single) – 122€ (double) (including breakfast & tourist tax)
Book by email and use the code DA-PBA2022 – BE22001491 for this reduced rate
|MARTIN’S DREAM! ****
rue de la Grande Triperie, 17 – 7000 Mons
0032 65 329 720
Rooms pre-booked until 11/08/2022
Room : 132,18 € (single) – 145,36€ (double)
(including breakfast & tourist tax)
Book here and use the code UMons0922 for this reduced rate
|IBIS MONS CENTRE GARE ***
boulevard Charles-Quint, 27bis – 7000 Mons
0032 65 847 440
20 rooms pre-booked until 11/08/2022
Room : 95 € (single) – 108€ (double)
(including breakfast & tourist tax)
Book by email and use the code DA-PBA2022 – Colloque UMONS for this reduced rate
|VAN DER VALK ****
avenue Mélina Mercouri, 7 – 7000 Mons
0032 65 390 207
Book by email and use the code GF8879 for 10% discount
rue des Compagnons 11 – 7000 Mons
0032 499 997 660
2 rooms pre-booked until 11/08/2022
Use the code « DA-PBA2022 – Colloque UMONS » for this booking
|ST JAMES ***
place de Flandre, 8 – 7000 Mons
00032 65 724 824
19 rooms pre-booked until 11/08/2022
Room : 88,00€ (single) (including breakfast & tourist tax)
Book by email and use the code DA-PBA2022 – UMONS for this reduced rate
|SERVICE LOGEMENTS DE L’UMONS
Accommodation is possible at the University Halls of Residence.
0032 65 55 20 37
0032 65 37 37 07
UMONS – Campus Plaine de Nimy – Les Grands Amphis – Chemin du Champ de Mars 8, 7000 Mons
Mons is situated between Paris and Brussels on the E19 motorway, exit 24.
Mons station — The new station created by Santiago Calatrava is currently under construction.
Two trains connect Brussels to Mons every hour.
There is one direct train linking Brussels airport – Zaventem to Mons every hour. Attention: «Mons» is written in Dutch: «Bergen ».
You can take a TEC bus every 30 minutes between Brussels South Airport and the main Charleroi train station (Charleroi-Sud) where you can take a direct train to Mons.
The campus Plaine de Nimy is only a 15 minute-walk from the railway station.
Brussels South Airport, located in Charleroi, is 30 minutes from Mons by car : www.charleroi-airport.com
Brussels Airport, the country’s main international airport, is only 50 minutes from Mons : www.brusselsairport.be