You are International students

Are you a foreign student? Would you like to undertake or continue your studies at the University of Mons? Whether you are an exchange student or you would simply like to register as a regular student at UMONS, you are probably asking yourself a number of questions: How can I prepare for this? What steps do I have to take? What kind of services can students access? Do these services cover housing? What about language preparation and academic support? UMONS offers many services to help you along the way.
  • Picture

    Help and assistance

    Once you arrive at UMONS, go to the International Relations Office for all matters concerning residence permits, accommodation, help with paperwork and other administrative procedures, orientation, life in Mons, and more.
  • Picture

    International @ Home

    The term “Internationalisation at Home” covers all the activities and initiatives to make the UMONS community aware of what’s happening in the world make our students global citizens; ensure that our institution is welcoming and hospitable for people joining our community, regardless of their country of origin.
  • Picture


    Being paired up with a UMONS student who will be your guide in Mons, and at your Faulty and will support you when needed.

Contact person

Service Relations internationales
+32(0)65 37 32 36