The Registration Office are your point of contact if you need any information on the administrative follow up of your application:
- Application process and steps after submitting an application
- Various procedures
- Contact people, etc.
The Registration Office is there to help students who have obtained the Belgian school leavers’ certificate (C.E.S.S.) and who wish to register for the 1st year of Bachelor studies. This service also handles registration requests for those undertaking further study at UMONS and for those who have automatically been accepted onto a transition programme.
- Inform students about the conditions for accessing study programmes
- Register students onto study programmes
- Handle all the registration and admissions files
- Send all registration documents to the students (proof of attendance, child benefits, public transport, student badge, etc.). The majority of the documents are sent by post once the student’s registration has been confirmed.