OrganisationResearch at UMONS relies on more than 1000 researchers and 500 PhD students spread across more than one hundred departments. Our activities take place in 10 research institutes , and are supported by the Department for Research Support and Technology Transfer.
The PhD College is the coordination body for activities linked to the PhD,offering to Phd Students and their promotors visibility and place of expression.
- Publications (Institutional Repository)
- Public Defence of Doctoral Thesis
EURAXESS is an EU initiative to support international and intersectoral mobility of researchers and their career development through personalised services.
News related to this mission
- This year, the University of Mons has once again distinguished itself in the Shanghai World University Ranking by subject/field. This ranking …
- A list ranking the world's most cited and most influential scientists has just been published by researchers at Stanford University (USA). T…
- The University of Mons' efforts in the fight against the pandemic are not limited to this screening platform. Other initiatives are currently …