If you are a student at UMONS, student mobility programmes provide a way for you to spend between 3 months and 1 academic year at another higher education institution in Europe, Canada, USA, and many other countries. These programmes allow you to expand your cultural horizons and improve your language skills.
The International Relations Office (SRI) provides information on the different programmes on offer and will help you with your application (choice of country, the host university, etc.). The SRI also deals with the administrative aspects regarding mobility, including determining grant amounts, following-up files, contacting the host institution, and much more.
Conditions for Participating on Mobility Programmes :
- Participants must be registered at UMONS
- Students must have completed at least 60 ECTS at the time of departure
- Mobility must last between 3 months and 1 year
- The student must be a citizen (or have permanent residency or refugee status) of a country participating in the ERASMUS programme if they wish to take advantage of this particular initiative
- The student must be selected by their faculty, school or institute.