- On May 03, 2022, the AXA Research Fund, on the recommendation of its Scientific Board, decided to support the project of a Research Chair led by Professor Olivier Coulembier, F.R.S.- FNRS researcher at the University of Mons.
- After several remote editions, the UMONS reorganized this Saturday, March 26 a first Open House in person on its sites and campuses in Montpellier. Under a beautiful sun, hundreds of high school students, accompanied by their parents, walked through the 4 sites where our Faculties and Schools as well as our general services were present. A success before our next JPO, scheduled for Saturday June 25, just before the summer vacations.
- This Wednesday, March 16 was organized the 2nd UMONS Career Day, but the 1st to be held in person at the university! Numerous contacts were made between the fifty or so companies present and the 250 or so graduates and future graduates of UMONS.
- Latest measures and recommendations adopted by the UMONS authorities: Update february 11
- UMONS is ranked 269th in the world for the research criterion and 3rd in the world for Francophone Belgian universities (out of 1,300 evaluated institutions).
- “Connect With Wallonia - Come 2 Wallonia” will receive €4.5 million in funding to make the two universities more attractive to internationally mobile researchers.
- This year, the University of Mons has once again distinguished itself in the Shanghai World University Ranking by subject/field. This ranking was published in May 2021.