As part of a UMONS-ULB collaboration, the Law School encourages and implements a human approach and close student-teacher relationships in order to consolidate high-quality training.
Advantages of this course:
- A mixed interdisciplinary approach to prepare students for the Master'sprogramme.
- English and Dutch language courses in the first year.
- Close supervision and smaller classes at two well-respected universities (UMONS & ULB).
- Support for success activities for the student, helping with their approach to their studies and offering a personalised follow-up.
- Two rigorous academic cultures (UMONS & ULB) helping to promote reflection and critical thinking.