Support high-level university education and research in Hainaut!
Every day, the University of Mons (UMONS) carries out teaching and research activities and provides services to the community.
The values that UMONS holds are outlined in their Quality Charter.
The institution is commited to:
- Promoting quality education throughout Hainaut
- Ensuring a high level of research
- Contributing to the social, economic and cultural development of the region.
In order to pursue these missions, which are designed to relaunch the fortunes of Hainaut and the pleasure of its inhabitants, UMONS requires additional means.
As such, a fund has been set up, which is simply called ‘Fonds UMONS’.
This is a source of financial support, which allows UMONS to intensify two types of activity: those oriented towards teaching, and those intended for research.
Donations are used to:
- Support underprivileged students
- Encourage the general public to support equal opportunities
- Promote student mobility through the awarding of grants
- Provide UMONS research teams the additional means and equipment to undertake actions which improve health, the environment and the good of the population.
Even small donations are gratefully received.
You will benefit from a tax deduction for any donations of 40 euros or more.
|How to make a donation?
It’s very easy: You simply have to transfer the sum that you wish to contribute to the following account:
IBAN: BE36 0910 0987 0181 which is in the name of Patrimoine de l’UMONS, 20 Place du parc, 7000 Mons
|For more information on any fiscal advantages you may benefit from, contact:
UMONS Legal Unit (Service juridique)