UMONS is part of the “Patlib – Hainaut” network.
PATLIB is the name given to the European network of regional IP information centres under the supervision of the national patent offices of each member state. There are currently nearly 300 of these regional centres scattered across Europe.
They provide local practical assistance and advice on any problem related to intellectual property, to students, researchers, spin-offs, start-ups, SMEs and individual inventors.
PATLIB Hainaut, which is part of the Belgian network of centres, was created from the collaboration of partners from the academic and economic worlds: the University of Mons and the Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie du Hainaut.
In 2022, boost your business with the SME Fund!
You can obtain a grant:
Of up to €1,500 (check 1) to partially cover the following costs (option 1 and/or 2):
- Option 1: IP Scan
- 90% discount on the IP pre-diagnosis service
- An IP Scan examines which actions could be useful to a company in terms of intellectual property rights.
- This IP Scan does not include legal advice.
- Option 2: Trademark or design application
- Up to 75% discount on national, regional and EU trademark and design fees
- Up to 50% of trademark and design fees outside the EU
Up to 750 € (check 2) for a patent application at national level
- 50% reduction on pre-grant fees (e.g. filing, search and examination), patent grant fees and publication fees at national level
- Registration for this type of protection in Belgium must be done directly through the Belgian Intellectual Property Office (OPRI).
Applications are to be submitted online, between January 10 and December 16, 2022: SME Fund – TIN (europa.eu)
Website: Boost your business with the SME Fund | FPS Economy (fgov.be)
National contact: email@example.com
To discover our consulting activities in intellectual property, download our brochure.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org – +32 (0) 65 37 47 75