The Admissions Office is there to help EU students, non-EU students, and those who wish to validate any previous courses taken in Belgium.
- inform students about the conditions for accessing study programmes
- inform students about the university admissions exams
- inform students about the French language exam
- inform students about obtaining an ‘equivalence’ for their foreign qualifications
- inform non-EU students about the fees to be paid
If you have obtained the Belgian school leavers’ certificate (C.E.S.S.) and wish to register for the 1st year of Bachelor’s studies, you can go directly to the Registration Office. This service also handles registration requests for those undertaking further study at UMONS and for those who have automatically been accepted onto a transition programme.