You are an EU student (outside of Belgium) currently undertaking first or second cycle studies and you wish to study at the University of Mons:
1) Qualifications obtained in Belgium
If you have a higher education qualification or are about to graduate in Belgium
- A Bachelor’s degree in a given field allowing direct access to the Master’s degree in the same field. In this case, please report directly to the Registration Office for registration. The list of documents required can be found on the following page: Initial Registration at UMONS.
- UMONS has numerous bridge programmes or possibilities of having direct access to our Master’s programmes:More information on this page
2) Qualifications obtained abroad
For the Online Admissions Application Form, click here
Deadline for submitting applications:
- 31st August 2019 for students who are set to graduate no later than July 2019
- 30th September 2019 for students who are set to graduate in September 2019
According to the education system in your country of origin, your years of study may be partially recognised by the Board, who may then decide to offer you a programme which may differ from that chosen in your original application.
Specific Academic Admissions Criteria:
As a member of an EU state, you do not have to submit an admissions application to register for the first year of Bachelor’s studies.
You can go to the Registration Office between the 23rd June and 31st October to finalise your registration.
The list of documents required can be found on the following page: Initial Registration at UMONS.
There is a specific registration procedure for first cycle studies in Speech-Language Therapy (see here).
Registration for studies in medicine is now conditional on the successful completion of the specific entrance exam (see here)
Students must apply through the ULB admissions system. You can log in to do this via: http://www.ulb.ac.be/enseignements/inscriptions/info-07.html
Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree (min. 180 credits) in two foreign languages which are a language combination on offer at the FTI; French does not count since this is the language of instruction.
3) Registration after the admissions procedure
After being informed that your admissions request has been accepted, you can go to the Registration Office in order to proceed with your registration.
4) French Language Proficiency Test
PLEASE NOTE: nobody can take sit their first cycle exams without having demonstrated sufficient French language proficiency before their first exam session.