The UMONS Faculty of Engineering offers Bachelor and Master courses in engineering. The first year of the Bachelor is also organised on the Charleroi campus.
After obtaining an undergraduate degree (a BA in Engineering or Architectural Engineering), the student has to choose a specific discipline from among the following Master’s degrees:
- Master’s degree in Architectural Engineering
- Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering and Materials Science
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Master’s degree in Computer Engineering and Management
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Master’s degree in Geology and Mining Engineering
Pursuing a PhD is possible in the following fields:
- Engineering Sciences and Technology
- Architecture and Urban Planning
- Arts and Art Science
Different degree and training courses are also organised in the evenings and at weekends on the Mons and Charleroi campuses.